We want your time with us to be enjoyable, fun, informative and productive. To help us achieve this for you, we do have a few policies in place
1. You can phone through your booking, book online or pop into the store. Bookings that are made without a deposit will only be held for one week.
2. Class deposits are half of the cost of the class. The balance must be paid 2 weeks before the commencement of your class. You will lose your deposit and your place in the class if the balance is not paid within this timeframe. Don't forget, you can always ring up to process your final payment.
For interstate and international tutors, the full class fee is required at the time of booking your class.
3. No refund will be given if you cancel after the last payment, two weeks before class begins, unless a replacement can be found.
4. You may cancel out of a class prior to the final payment date (two weeks before the class) and receive a full refund.
5. Unfortuantely you cannot make up a class if you miss one.
6. A full refund will be given if a class is cancelled by us for any reason.
7. Please don't forget to get all of your class requirements that appear on the requirements list prior to class starting.
8. Classes need a minimum of 4 people to proceed. We will send you the requirement list once we confirm that the class will proceed.
9. To be fair to other students, please ensure that you arrive to your class on time. If you know you will be late, please telephone the shop in advance.
10. To ensure that you and all other students are able to work uninterrupted, please do not bring children to class.
And finally - have a great time in class!