Terms & Conditions
(1) Discount Club: This is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A 10% discount will be applied to full priced products purchased either online, in-store or by mail order. Some items such as Block of the Month and other specialty items may be excluded from time to time.
(2) Colours. Due to variations in how screens display colour, the product colours shown on this website should be considered as a close match to those of the fabric (or product), not an exact representation. We do not refund or return products if the colour you have chosen is not as you had thought. For critical applications or exact matches, please request or supply a sample.
(3) Postage and Handling - Domestic: The postage charged will be based on actual postage costs. These are estimates for Australia only. You are able to choose, on checkout, whether you would like your parcel sent by Express Parcel Post or Regular Parcel Post. Delivery schedule details can be found on the Australia Post website. In general, Express Parcel Post is the next business day after posting (within the Express Post network) and Regular Parcel Post will be at least 2 business days and possibly more. Express & Regular Post satchels are able to be tracked through the Australia Post website. We post all orders using trackable Australia Post services. However they do not include insurance or signature on delivery. Should you require insurance and/or signature on delivery, please request these extras at the time of placing your order. The Quilters' Store will not be responsible for any orders lost in transit. Australia Post is responsible for the delivery of parcels. Please ensure that we have a correct address for delivery. Should an order go missing whilst in transit, we will contact Australia Post on your behalf and lodge an enquiry and/or compensation claim with Australia Post.
(4) Postage and Handling - International. International orders are posted using Australia Post. Delivery times vary from country to country. Insurance and signature on delivery are not included as standard. If you require any of these extras, please advise at the time of placing your order. For detailed information on estimated delivery times, please refer to the Australia Post website. The Quilters' Store will not be responsible for any orders lost in transit. Australia Post is responsible for the delivery of parcels. Please ensure that we have a correct address for delivery. Should an order go missing whilst in transit, we will contact Australia Post on your behalf and lodge an enquiry and/or compensation claim with Australia Post.
(5) GST for International Customers. International customers are not charged GST when the items are shipped to an address outside of Australia. The adjustment for GST will be effected at the time of processing your order. Payment for international orders is by VISA or Mastercard only.
(6) International Customers. There are some countries that we are unabe to ship to. Some are due to postal problems. Others are due to that countries customs and duties laws. At this stage we are not able to ship to the United Kingdom due to the VAT requirements that take effect from January 1 2021.
(7) Returns and/or Refunds. We do not return or refund if you change your mind, if you no longer want the product or you don't like the colour. If there is a problem with your order, please contact the shop immediately and we will do our best to rectify the issue. If you have received a faulty product, then your rights as a consumer are protected by law. We will do our best to either replace, repair or refund as best suits each individual situation. Do not send back products until you have contacted the shop and received an authorisation to return the products.