Please note wherever we use the term class, we also mean event - such as book signings, lectures etc.
We want your time with us to be enjoyable, fun, informative and productive. To help us achieve this for you, we do have a few policies in place.
For Local (Queensland) Tutors.
1. You can phone through your booking or pop into the store. Bookings that are made without payment will only be held for one week.
2. You may cancel out of a class with a Local Tutor prior to two weeks before the class and receive a full refund.
For Interstate & International Tutors.
1. You may phone through your booking or pop into the store.
2. The full class fee is required at the time of booking your class.
3. No refund is available for bookings for interstate & international tutors. A replacement may be sent if you are not able to attend. At times we may have a waiting list and may be able to help find a replacement, however we cannot guarantee this
General Class Policies & Etiquette.
1. Unfortunately you cannot make up a class if you miss one. Please discuss this with us and we will do our best to schedule you into another class (if one exists). A class fee is required for the the replacement class.
2. A full refund will be given if a class is cancelled by us for any reason.
3. Please don't forget to get all of your class requirements that appear on the requirements list prior to class starting.
4. Classes need a minimum of 4 people to proceed. We will send you the requirement list once we confirm that the class will proceed.
5. To be fair to other students, please ensure that you arrive to your class on time. If you know you will be late, please telephone the shop in advance.
6. To ensure that you and all other students are able to work uninterrupted, please do not bring children to class.
And finally - have a great time in class!